WHAT'S NEW?

Reinventing the Wheel.

Before we start talking about Agile, I had an interesting talk with my friend about the posts of my blog here. He says that a lot has been talked about code, clean code, best practices, C#, Agile and what not there are too many people with an experience more than my age!!! So he concludes that i was trying to re-invent the wheel.

My answer was simple and straight forward - I understand and I know there are many of them here. Yet, probably I have the ability to put things very simple. I believe that my posts can reach to those who are looking for things that are told in a little easy way.

If we do things which are for a better than the existing one, its always good and its always new. This only means telling the story more cleanly and clearly with a new additions.

See you next week with Agile Methodology :: Episode 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment