WHAT'S NEW?

I gussed It right. Complete Mobile Apps are going to be the future of connectivity/Business

I feel good about myself. This was in 2014, Oct 03. I was talking to my friend late night (1:30 AM) over hangouts and I told him that soon we all will see companies/ businesses move to mobile app only way of communication.

And look at what has happened. A few weeks ago, Myntra, India's eCommerce site that sells clothing has plans to shutdown its website completely and do their business mobile only way! Yes, Flipkart, Indian origin eCommerce company, which owns Myntra said that they now have 70-80% of their sales from mobile app.

Here is a part of my chat with my friend 




Today, EconomicTimes, one of India's most popular newspaper on economics says that many companies are planning to move mobile only way so that they can easily make updates and other offers readily available to the end user via push services which is the easiest way to grab attention and make conversion!

Click here is the complete article. 



























0 comments:

Post a Comment