WHAT'S NEW?

Mobile Only World :: Crazy talk ends becoming Real :: Flipkart Buys Appiterate

Some crazy statements and topics become reality. We have seen that happen in the past. Today, I see it happen with me and my guess!
It was just 2 days back, I have posted here about a talk that I had with my friend on seeing a mobile Apps only world very soon! I did speak about Flipkart and Myntra and few other eComm sites that have majority of their sales and hits from mobile.

Today, Flipkart has taken their 1st step towards this and it has bought Appiterate. BusinessInsider reports it here.


1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. I really enjoyed while reading your article, the information you have delivered in this post was damn good. Keep sharing your post with efficient news.we are IP Camera Dubai cctv companies uae

    ReplyDelete